- Two pairs of gloves per pack: overgloves and undergloves
- Wearing two pairs of surgical gloves provide an additional barrier and further reduce
the risk of contamination.
- Reduce the number of perforation to innermost pair of surgical gloves.
- Natural Rubber Latex’s intrinsic softness provides an exceptionally comfortable and flexible glove.
- Damp Hand Donning (DHD™) – Inner surface of the glove is coated with a proprietary
polymer to enhance damp hand donning.
- A non slick skin-grip surface nish provides excellent instrument grip, under both
wet and dry conditions.
- A superior tactile sensitivity provides optimum ‘feel’.
- Specially designed high tack band near the cuff of the glove to securely hold onto
the wearer’s gown to minimize roll down.
- A reinforced beaded cuff feature ensures easy donning while preventing tearing.
- Tested for water leak before packing to AQL 0.65.
- The cuff is printed with size and logo for easy identification.
Standards And Certifications
There are no reviews yet.