- This latex-free and powder-free glove represents the latest innovation in synthetic glove technology.
- It is manufactured using a proprietary synthetic polymer that is chemically identical to natural rubber and incorporates our state of the art damp hand donning technology.
- With WRP’s new PROFEEL® DHD™ Polyisoprene Surgical Gloves, you can enjoy the fit, feel and comfort of natural rubber latex in a 100% latex free product.
- Powder free feature eliminates powder-induced irritation and powder stains
- Does not contain any Natural Rubber Latex benefiting individuals with Type I Natural Rubber Protein Allergies
- Free from any unpleasant odours or smells
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- A proprietary manufacturing process that ensures the exterior of our gloves consistently match the smooth grip of the human hand
- Damp Hand Donning (DHD)- The inner surface of the glove is coated with a proprietary polymer to enhance damp hand donning
- Excellent levels of tear resistance and barrier integrity not found in other synthetic material
- Beaded cuff prevents tearing while donning and helps prevent roll back
Standards And Certifications
There are no reviews yet.